COBRA SZ 440 CONFORMING DRIVER

With single clubs driver, fairways, hybrids, etc. I would recommend this club to others. I considered it a given that the Cobra driver would give me extra distance, but the bonus is that I now approach the tee with a positive approach with the newfound confidence the club has given me. Graphite shafts are more expensive and you'll see this reflected in the RRP displayed. I can hit the new club just as well as the old one and am looking forward to better conditions on the course to really see how well it goes.
Uploader: Shakaramar
Date Added: 17 January 2014
File Size: 28.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25931
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We can notify you by email the moment it's in stock! So the service is still as good as three years ago.

Our current stock Sort results by Price high to low Price low to high Description. During a recent round I tried my mates yes Ted, I do consider you a mate!

I shot my best round - 4 over par, last week and am feelinf much more confident over the ball. I know it's not " the latest and greatest ", but it works great for me. This induces lower spin variance across the nine hot points across the club face. During a recent round I tried my mates yes Ted, I do consider you a mate!

confor,ing

Didn,t think I could hit a 9 deg stiff driver how wrong I was. This is so we can show you the relative RRP of that particular set.

At model level when browsing all the sets of a particular model the RRP displayed is for an 8 iron set - usually 3-PW or 4-SW - with steel shafts. Pull Cart and Trolleys Electric Trolleys.

Cobra SZ Conforming Driver Reviews - Golf Club Reviews - Golfbidder

Golf Apparel By Brand [-]. The SZ conforking very forgiving and reliable. I can hit the new club just as well as the old one and am looking forward to better conra on the course to really see how well it goes.

I am delighted with the performance of this club, you get good distance and I managed to cut my handicap after first use. Other drivers i have tried failed, this is as close as i can get. I am delighted with the performance of this club, you get good distance and I managed to cut my handicap after first use. Impressions so far are very favourable - launches high and carries long.

Before i purchased the Cobra SZdriving was the worst part of game and i was only hitting a good one once or twice a round. I replaced my illegal SZ with a legal one recently.

However things are a little more complicated if you're looking at a set of irons. Can't find the club you want? At lot coonforming when you're looking at a unique set of irons the RRP may have changed. Having tried numerous drivers just ask my matesi've finally found one that works! Right Handed Left Handed Ladies.

Travel Bags Shoe Bags.

Cobra SZ 440 Conforming Driver

This club has always served me well, I can guarantee to hit the fairway and at the same time acheive very good distance. However, hundreds of cohforming items are added to the site each week — and there is a good chance we will have the item in very shortly. We have also taken steel or graphite shafts in to consideration at this level. Unfortunately, we do not have any stock for the cobda you are looking for today.

I wanted a driver to match the length i achieved with my non-confoming cobra. Helpline To be notified when we do, plea. You could be looking at a set comprised of 5-PW 6 irons so we have calculated and adjusted the RRP accordingly.

Comments

Popular Posts